It's a helluva jubblytown
Update: B-Roq and Steve, I just spoke to Guro, aka bananawoman, who is currently in the jungle in india, fending off tigers (some of her photos, noice!). I asked if we're going to Rondane (the mountain resort). Her response was:
maybe
probably\gotta go home and check waht parents are doing!
will get back to u
practise swedish
no english!
will fix it
ok bye
So, umm, yeah. Make of that what you will.
Some more pix from Nueva York, and some stories to go with them.
First up, here's me and Paul outside my favourite place in NYC (after steve's futon):

Neptunes, the Polish-American restaurant on 1st and 12th (I think?), just up the road from steve's. They have great food, cheap prices, and terrible, but friendly, service! The waitresses can't understand what you say, and they all have thick accents, and usually some sort of speech impediment. You order one thing, get another, and when the bill comes you've been charged for something else entirely!
I strongly recommend it to anyone who visits the big apple.
Little known fact: this restaurant is where the multi-grammy-award-winning productucers got their name*
Next pic: kicking the Sherrin round in Central Park, Paul attracts the attention of a slightly over-zealous German Shepherd.

Now a true story about Paul and Sarah's wedding. Doing the standard wedding shots, the photographer asked paul if he could pick Sarah and hold her for a photo. Well, he couldn't, but sarah could pick him up, so they did them that way round instead!

Three men and a bucket of pretzels, watching Kath and Kim DVDs while the girls go shopping: "I don't want to be working class, I want to be effluent, mum, effluent!" "You are effluent, Kimmy."

Jess, bless her soul, does a fantastic impression of TEEEEETH with the aid of some chocolate pudding. Where's Neil when you need him??

That's enough for now. Hmm, it's minus 13 outside, and I gotta walk home yet...
* - may not actually be true (copyright KT)
maybe
probably\gotta go home and check waht parents are doing!
will get back to u
practise swedish
no english!
will fix it
ok bye
So, umm, yeah. Make of that what you will.
Some more pix from Nueva York, and some stories to go with them.
First up, here's me and Paul outside my favourite place in NYC (after steve's futon):
Neptunes, the Polish-American restaurant on 1st and 12th (I think?), just up the road from steve's. They have great food, cheap prices, and terrible, but friendly, service! The waitresses can't understand what you say, and they all have thick accents, and usually some sort of speech impediment. You order one thing, get another, and when the bill comes you've been charged for something else entirely!
I strongly recommend it to anyone who visits the big apple.
Little known fact: this restaurant is where the multi-grammy-award-winning productucers got their name*
Next pic: kicking the Sherrin round in Central Park, Paul attracts the attention of a slightly over-zealous German Shepherd.
Now a true story about Paul and Sarah's wedding. Doing the standard wedding shots, the photographer asked paul if he could pick Sarah and hold her for a photo. Well, he couldn't, but sarah could pick him up, so they did them that way round instead!
Three men and a bucket of pretzels, watching Kath and Kim DVDs while the girls go shopping: "I don't want to be working class, I want to be effluent, mum, effluent!" "You are effluent, Kimmy."
Jess, bless her soul, does a fantastic impression of TEEEEETH with the aid of some chocolate pudding. Where's Neil when you need him??
That's enough for now. Hmm, it's minus 13 outside, and I gotta walk home yet...
* - may not actually be true (copyright KT)
5 Comments:
hi Ian!! December crazies have us all by the balls, me thinks. Well, me at least. I have no idea what is going on anymore. But hay!
Ian fends of the trademark police.... for today...
Guro guro guro... will she ever NOt be kerazy???
RE: Pudding teeth... So NOT a cool. When are the 'normal' pictures coming ;) Hope all is well Ian - we missed you the moment you left. -jess
errmm, most of them are not really bloggable...
Will send u guys a cd though
xo
Post a Comment
<< Home