Monday, May 08, 2006

just call me Sir Edmund

okay if you didn't believe me that the hill we climbed at Riksgränsen was hella fucking steep, here's a comple of pics I just received via the magic of email, both taken near the spot where I nearly slipped: nummer ett och nummer två

3 Comments:

Blogger tangles said...

My word!! That is steep! Looks like it was a lovely daz for it though. I have realised that those things that we call mountains in AU ... well .. they are really, now, are they.

9:19 AM  
Blogger tangles said...

oops that is "day"

prob with german keyboards is that they are tantilizingly similar to english ones. I fear that all my touch typing skills are going down the proverbial.

9:20 AM  
Blogger I-Rock said...

if you should ever find yourself needing to do computer programming on a European keyboard, with all the various necessary brackets and symbols, then you'll know my daily hell.

Whoever named "the Australian Alps" had a pretty strong imagination.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home