Thursday, May 18, 2006

Big congrats to a little bitch

They're engaged:



lil' bitch and Jess.

Look at moi, look at moi... I've got one word for you: Love in!

Update: This arvo I go on a hiking trip around höga kusten (the high coast), about 120km south of Umeå. There have been threats of rain, but we'll see if whoever it was that was making them has the balls to carry them out.

I'm going with IKSU Frilufts, basically the outdoor club equivalent. If I hear one person say "pass me my Nalgene" instead of "pass me my water bottle" I'm gonna punch them. Oh shit, I just noticed on the Nalgene website that their company slogan is "ask for it by name". Retards.

The bad news (and I mean terrible news) is that I'll miss the Eurovision Song Contest!!! Oh, woe is me and my poor scheduling ability.

On the positive side:
1) Without Terry Wogan it wouldn't be the same anyway.
2) Living in Europe means you get to see the semi-finals as well, which were on last night (who knew they even existed??). Man, there's some quality work there. Look out for Lithuania, who I reckon are in with a big chance with lyrics like these:

we are the winners
we are the winners
vote for us because we are the winners of Eurovision Song Contest


Brilliant.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

er, I thought they were married in a previous post? Not literally... You're friends all look the same. Ooh - your racism is contageous.

Big ups to them anyway.

12:59 PM  
Blogger I-Rock said...

hehe, to get married in a blog post.. that would be advanced, futuristic, year 3000.

In the previous post, Paul and Sarah were married and on their honeymoon in New York, bumming on the futon with me at Steve's (aka Lil' Bitch aka LB) apartment in Manhattan. Jess was, at that stage, Steve's girlfriend. Steve has since moved to Dublin, and Jess has just recently joined him there. And I will soon as well, all going to plan.

clear?

3:13 PM  
Blogger I-Rock said...

I should add: my presence at these events stems from an ancient document dictating that anybody who gets engaged to paul or steve also gets engaged-by-association to me.

Also, Steve has informed us that Jess is now officially to be referred to only as "Feyonce Knowles".

jettebra!

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, that's nice.... :)

12:47 AM  
Blogger I-Rock said...

innit just???

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh Ian.. thanks for posting that picture AGAIN - and reminding me exactly what I am getting myself into! Also - glad you caught on to the Ms Knowles call.. we obviously thought it was pretty hilarious..of course that was after a few hours of cocktails! Anyway - really hope to see you again one of these days. :) hope all is well.. xox jess

12:44 PM  
Blogger I-Rock said...

I'm sure you'll see me again, sooner than you may think. Steve and I are already planning the honeymoon, and with any luck, there'll be room for you too. At least for part of it.

xxx

12:56 PM  
Blogger tangles said...

What an engaging post!!!

(please shoot me)

2:58 PM  
Blogger I-Rock said...

Oh dear

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish to congratulate your friends on the upcoming nuptials (sic?), and also congratulate Ian on being such a well rounded racist. Good work!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home