Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tofu Can-on.

Sorry for the radio silence, friends. I'm back in UmeƄ now, but in a couple of hours I fly up to the arctic. Actually got just two days and a pretty tight schedule up there, so I'm not sure if I'll get any sightseeing done, but if all goes well I should be going up there a few more times.

Nueva York: Hilarious. Having done all the sightseeingy stuff on the last trip, this one we mostly saw the insides of bars.



Some of the fine beverages we enjoyed in Nueva York.
Hilarious beverage containers seems to be a theme developing on this here blog. But there's been absolutely no image-doctoring on these ones, honestly!!


Paul and Sarah have found bliss in married life. One of the first things I heard out of Sarah's mouth (with which she kisses her mother) was: "Paul, stop it! We're on our honeymoon! Be affectionate, fuckface!!"



Best shirt ever! (Sarah gave it to Paul at the start of their honeymoon)

Also got to meet Steve's girly Jess for the first time and, as per all reports, she was just lovely. If one quote can sum up a person, it could only be when she said "Some people think Steve and I sing to each other too much, but we're just happy people".



Steve (aka LB) and Jess. Steve is modelling one of the new range of J-Crew headbands

The only thing that worries me about her is she doesn't like Steve's boobies. She even suggested to him that if he did some push-ups they'd go away. I mean, we tell him the same thing, but as a warning against doing push-ups. Hopefully they can work through it verbally, without any undue harm coming to the jubblies.

More photos of the NY trip coming soon, when I get back from Kiruna.

Yesterday I landed in Stockholm and met up with Sammy and Jen from the dive club, and we were successful in a mission of great daring and bravery, the details of which I can't reveal until the time is ripe. That is, until Sammy sends me the photos. My camera battery had died by then and I forgot to bring my charger.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, when will things like bottles of mount gay rum NOT be funny. Hopefully never. The world would, in my opinion, be a cold, dark place if this were to occur.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who out there thinks to themselves "hmm, I have a dry sack, I know, some sherry will fix that up!"

10:39 PM  
Blogger tangles said...

giggle... knob creek... giggle.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he eh eheheheheheh


second the knob creek.

5:16 PM  
Blogger I-Rock said...

I can't decide, it's like choosing a favourite child.

I guess other people have the same laugh when they come to Australia and have a gaytime. (foreign readers: that's a brand of ice cream)

arseloads of photos from nyc and kiruna to sort through, new post coming soon. Unfortunately I didn't see the northern lights. Fingers crossed for next time!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monsieur jubbly - obviously oversight on our behalf, but why did we request the "small batch" of knob?

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home