Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Stopover in Singapore

Singapore Airport is huge, it's got everything. It's like a small, self-contained city, with most of the services and facilities you'd expect to find in one, including an airport!

(couldn't resist)

Dickman's wedding weekend was great, I've got lots of photos, but sadly the free internet service here doesn't include any sort of USB connection, so y'all have to wait. Teary farewells from everyone, fro and alex were with me til the end, and were clearly distraught as I was directed on to the airport express bus. Actually, everyone seemed pretty content to see me go, but I'm sure deep down they were distraught.

The plane trip so far could be best described as "between a cock and a hard place". I was at the airport early enough to grab an exit aisle seat, so I've got lots of legroom, which is wonderful. However, I'm in the middle seat, and on one side I've got a fat obnoxious "self-made man" who has got himself riotously drunk, and has spat several stories at me about how ABBA were Sweden's largest export industry for an entire decade, and other widely believed facts like that. On the other side of me, I've got a quite nice but very irritable vegan man, who was obviously disgusted with the other's alcohol intake, and his habit of dropping bags from the overhead compartment on the vegan's head, and I pretty much had to break up a fight between them just before we touched down here. I'm looking forward to the remaining 15 or so hours I have between them en route to London!

I got some wicked looking photos of the sunset over the Indian ocean, but as with the wedding photos you'll have to wait!

Luv yaz all
I.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it wasn't too painful.

Take care and be good - in that order.

kxx

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home