You win this time, Kalman
Yes, well, if I'd remembered that a year ago when I wrote this program, I defined the weighting functions to be the inverses of the covariance matrices, there would never have been a problem!
Now, if I'm not mistaken, I can generate all the graphs I need. And that is good, because all thats left then is writing and discussion, which can only be bad (and it will be, that much is certain), it can't possibly not work.
I'm constantly thinking about the many things I will soon be doing outside this office - indeed, outside this country! So I'll write about a couple of them.
Like many of you, I'm excited about the many weddings coming up: Big Richie in Melbourne just before I go. Then a month or so after I arrive in Sweden, I'll be ducking out to Paris or London to hook up with Paul:
(the one in black, sucking on the quintuple straw) to join his whirlwind honeymoon world tour, which he's headlining with Sarah. Although I'll, very sadly, be missing their wedding, they needn't be in any doubt that I'll show them a good time, European style.
Rumours abound that some time in March, Asim:
also known as Prince, will be tying the knot, and there will be a week-long festival in his grandfather's "tribal kingdom", in the borderlands of Pakistan and Afghanistan, involving much singing and dancing and the shooting in the air of many an AK-47 (I'm assured that this is waaay gangsta, and will attract the chicks like nothing else). This would be followed by a few days of hiking around the base of the world's second tallest mountain, K-2, and the beautiful region of Kashmir.
If I can somehow work that into my travels, that would be swell!
And, while I'm writing tenuous excuses to upload funny pictures of people, I should also add that I'd love to pay a visit to Tim:
a.k.a. The BEAR, who has recently married a girl called Serin, whom I have nothing against, having never met her, and they are now living in a peaceful little hamlet called "Jakarta".
After that pleasant little interlude, now its back to the thesis...
Now, if I'm not mistaken, I can generate all the graphs I need. And that is good, because all thats left then is writing and discussion, which can only be bad (and it will be, that much is certain), it can't possibly not work.
I'm constantly thinking about the many things I will soon be doing outside this office - indeed, outside this country! So I'll write about a couple of them.
Like many of you, I'm excited about the many weddings coming up: Big Richie in Melbourne just before I go. Then a month or so after I arrive in Sweden, I'll be ducking out to Paris or London to hook up with Paul:
(the one in black, sucking on the quintuple straw) to join his whirlwind honeymoon world tour, which he's headlining with Sarah. Although I'll, very sadly, be missing their wedding, they needn't be in any doubt that I'll show them a good time, European style.Rumours abound that some time in March, Asim:
also known as Prince, will be tying the knot, and there will be a week-long festival in his grandfather's "tribal kingdom", in the borderlands of Pakistan and Afghanistan, involving much singing and dancing and the shooting in the air of many an AK-47 (I'm assured that this is waaay gangsta, and will attract the chicks like nothing else). This would be followed by a few days of hiking around the base of the world's second tallest mountain, K-2, and the beautiful region of Kashmir.If I can somehow work that into my travels, that would be swell!
And, while I'm writing tenuous excuses to upload funny pictures of people, I should also add that I'd love to pay a visit to Tim:
a.k.a. The BEAR, who has recently married a girl called Serin, whom I have nothing against, having never met her, and they are now living in a peaceful little hamlet called "Jakarta".After that pleasant little interlude, now its back to the thesis...
3 Comments:
Tim is KERAZY!
He's a one-man amusement park.
from his follicles?
Post a Comment
<< Home