someones married their everyones, laughed their cryings and did their dance
(sleep wake hope and then)they
said their nevers they slept their dream
Anyone who isn't already a regular reader of Katie's blog should pay it a visit, just this once, to check out the wonderful poem Bec wrote to Lil' Lleyton. It's just below the drug-induced gorilla story.
A sample:
A text message or two is what kept us in touch
And I want you to know that I love you so much
It wasn't'til late in 2004
That I received another phone call
When we decided to meet,
we went up the street for something to eat,
...
Having a family with you makes me so glad,
I know I'll never get sad,
...
(Swoon!)
Update c/o alex: The blog universe goes crazy over the greatest poet in the English language since the guys that wrote "dogs are hogs, they eat lots of meat" and "speedbump the roadkill possum".
said their nevers they slept their dream
Anyone who isn't already a regular reader of Katie's blog should pay it a visit, just this once, to check out the wonderful poem Bec wrote to Lil' Lleyton. It's just below the drug-induced gorilla story.
A sample:
A text message or two is what kept us in touch
And I want you to know that I love you so much
It wasn't'til late in 2004
That I received another phone call
When we decided to meet,
we went up the street for something to eat,
...
Having a family with you makes me so glad,
I know I'll never get sad,
...
(Swoon!)
Update c/o alex: The blog universe goes crazy over the greatest poet in the English language since the guys that wrote "dogs are hogs, they eat lots of meat" and "speedbump the roadkill possum".
2 Comments:
If you'd like to read a dissertation on this fabulous poem check this out: http://www.ausculture.com/archives/001372.html
Brilliant!
More or less the same analysis that KT and I had come to, but written more funnyish, like. And the Bob Carr quote is gold, I hadn't seen that before!
I think I'll scrap this control theory rubbish, and just submit that as my thesis.
Post a Comment
<< Home