Friday, July 22, 2005

Purchase your ticket, I've been here since Wilson Picket


Time to pretty up the blog some more: Sunrise from the rocks at Maroubra.

KT, if you need further distraction from work, how about Lemmings?

4 Comments:

Blogger dr. cok said...

Oh, smashing sunrise. I was up before dawn again this morning for the third time in living memory, camera at the ready, and the sunrise was scabby. Celestial bodies dare to mock me! I bide my time.

3:24 PM  
Blogger I-Rock said...

Mat, next time you're in Sydney I'll show you a secret dance that I learnt from a wise old native american man whilst freight-hopping through old dakota country.

It won't control the clouds, but it gives your abs and arse a REALLY good workout.

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's not a fair thing to talk about in front of someone with a vivid imagination! shudder.

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheers for the lemmings - the best is when they explode and say: 'oh no!' and I say: 'muwahahahaha'.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home